World Cup Planner (EN, British Summer Time, BST) download:
World Cup Planner (EN) - DIN-A3
World Cup Planner (EN) - DIN-A4
Right at the start of the Football World Cup 2018 will start the Facebook World Cup 2018 competition (sweepstake) by OPTIMAL. And here are the conditions of participation.
Conditions of participation and data privacy for OPTIMAL’s competition:
- The competition (the competition and competition organiser)
- The prizes (what can be won in the competition)
- The competition period (beginning and end of the competition)
- The rules (how the winner is determined and what conditions need to be satisfied to win)
- Participation (who can participate in the competition)
- Notification What happens if the winner is determined)
- Response (what happens if the winner does not get in contact)
- Sending (how the prize is sent to the winner)
- Reservation clause.
- Miscellaneous (additional provisions)
- Exemption of Facebook
1. The competition
OPTIMAL AG & Co. KG (OPTIMAL for short) will be holding a competition on its Facebook business page www.facebook.com/optimalgermany during the 2018 Football World Cup (FWC).
OPTIMAL will be running individual betting competitions for the twelve matches below.
- Russia vs. Egypt | Group A | 19th June 2018 at 8pm (Central European Summer Time)
- Serbia vs. Switzerland | Group E | 22nd June 2018 at 8pm (CEST)
- Germany vs. Sweden | Group F | 23rd June 2018 at 8pm (CEST)
- Spain vs. Morocco | Group B | 25th June 2018 at 8pm (CEST)
- Denmark vs. France | Group C | 26th June 2018 at 4pm (CEST)
- Iceland vs. Croatia | Group D | 26th June 2018 at 8pm (CEST)
- Japan – Polen | Gruppe H | 28th June 2018 at 4pm (CEST)
- England – Belgium | Group G | 28th June 2018 at 8pm (CEST)
- Winner Group F – Runner Up Group E | Last 16 | 3rd July 2018 at 4pm (CEST)
- Last 8 5 – Last 8 6 | Quarter Final 2 | 6th July 2018 at 8pm (CEST)
- Last 4 4 – Last 4 3 | Semi Final 2 | 11th July 2018 at 8pm (CEST)
- Runner Up 1 – Runner Up 2 | Final | 15th July 2018 at 5pm (CEST)
By participating in the competition, the user agrees to the following conditions of participation.
OPTIMAL AG & Co. KG
Email 1: email@example.com
Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The prizes
2.1. Each winner of a match bet will receive an OPTIMAL high quality thermal jug as well as an OPTIMAL mug.
2.2. Whoever guesses the correct result of the final on 15th July 2018 will also receive in addition an original World Cup 2018 football as a star prize.
3. The competition period
The competition will begin with the match Russia - Egypt on 19th June 2018 and will end after the final game on 15th July 2018.
You will usually be able to bet on the twelve selected matches on OPTIMAL's Facebook page not later than two days before kickoff in each case.
4. The rules
- Each adult player can participate in all twelve matches selected (see matches under point 1.). Excluded are only employees of OPTIMAL AG & Co. KG and their relatives.
- The player participates in our competition by sending us his/her bet as a comment on the relevant competition posting at www.facebook.com/optimalgermany.
- To score, each player can tap on a winning team or draw (in Group A-H games). It should be noted that from the round of the last sixteen always a winner is played (knockout games).
- The winner is drawn from the pool of correct bets.
- If there is no correct bet (exact match result), the winner will be drawn from the pool of the players who at least bet the correct outcome of the match (i.e. victory, draw or defeat).
- Bets can be made as soon as the competition posting appears on OPTIMAL's business page on Facebook. This will usually be two days before kickoff in each case.
- Bets can be made until midnight (24:00) Central European Summer Time (CEST) on the day before the match starts. Otherwise the bet will not be valid.
You may participate in the competition if you are over 18 years old and have your own Facebook account. Excluded are only employees of OPTIMAL AG & Co. KG and their relatives.
Participants agree to only send only one bet per competition as a comment, and to also send no comments which contain
- False statements of fact
- Infringements of competition, trademark or copyright law (e.g. image rights).
Any such offenses will lead to the participant being excluded and to deletion of the comment by OPTIMAL. By participating in the competition, the participant automatically indemnifies OPTIMAL, as the competition's organiser, against any offenses of this kind (indemnity clause).
We will send the winner a Facebook message (via their comment) and will publish the name of the winner's Facebook account on Facebook. This will normally take place within no more than one week of the match ending (on working days from Monday to Friday).
If the respective winner does not get in contact with OPTIMAL AG & Co. KG by 31st July 2018, the prize will be forfeited. To send you the prize, we require your exact postal address. Please send your address by email to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we have received the postal address of the competition's winner, we will dispatch the prize to the winner. The shipping is expected to start early/mid of July 2018. OPTIMAL will pay the costs of shipping.
9. Reservation clause.
OPTIMAL AG & Co. KG reserves the right to change, suspend or end the competition at any time without giving notice and without stating reasons. However, we will only make use of this option in urgent cases, e.g. for reasons of force majeure, for technical reasons (in case of hardware and software manipulation) as well as for legal reasons. OPTIMAL AG & Co. KG shall not be liable for losses, failures or delays which are outside our scope of responsibility. In justified cases, the prize may be replaced with an equivalent prize or prizes.
For OPTIMAL AG & Co. KG, the security and satisfaction of all the competition's participants is top priority. This is why we shall only store all data required for the purposes of the competition for the duration of the competition. Once the competition is over and the prizes have been sent, all data collected will be deleted.
By participating in the competition, the participant agrees that his first and last name in the win case may be published on the following channels: Facebook page of OPTIMAL AG & Co. KG, Twitter and Instagram channel of OPTIMAL AG & Co. KG and on company’s website www.optimal-germany.com.
Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, nor can prize entitlements be transferred or assigned to other persons. All decisions are final! If individual conditions of participation should be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining conditions shall not be affected by this.
12. Exemption of Facebook.
The competition is not connected with Facebook in any way whatsoever and is neither sponsored, supported nor organised by Facebook. This competition is run solely by OPTIMAL AG & Co. KG (see also point 1.).