Your competitive advantage
- TÜV-certified steering and suspension parts
- Comprehensive market coverage
- High-performance lubricant for ball-and-socket joints
- Cathodic dip coating
- Fitted with premium dust caps
- Items in original equipment manufacturer quality from production facilities certified in accordance with ISO TS 16949
- Comprehensive and detailed catalog documentation both on paper and online/TecDoc
- Certified TecDoc A data supplier
- Customized product development
By applying consistent quality control processes and actively fulfilling customers’ wishes and requirements, the Bendix brand has developed into a specialist in wear parts for the international aftermarket.
Use its expertise to increase your competitive advantage!
The special coating process (strength and load-bearing capacity), which is used in both the automotive and aviation industries, and further high-tech refinements transform Bendix steering and suspension parts into true premium products.